Thursday, April 18, 2013

India Take 2!

Years ago when I would travel to Italy, I'd find myself an emotional mess each time I'd leave...sure I'd never be back and I was seeing the places I love for the last time.

I was a bit dramatic.

But after returning again and again for many years, it finally sunk in that I always could come back,  and would. So the last time I was in India, walking down the steps of the guest house, I didn't have that sad feeling that I'd never be back. Instead something told me I would. Guess I've learned my life lessons after all these years.

So here I am, less than 2 years later back in India! And I decided to revive the one and only blog I've ever written to recapture my experiences again. Will I be already bored and jaded this time? Will I experience new things, or will I fall back on what's comfortable? We're all going to find out.

So Namaste, India! It's good to be back.

No comments: