Saturday, December 9, 2023

I thought Spain was only 7/10 but now it's 10/10.

Or is it 11/10?? 

Either way, despite the fact that I've been to Barcelona a handful of times before, I had even more fun this time. 

First of all, it's amazingly beautiful and warm here. Sunny, blue skies, 60s... I'm at the airport awaiting my flight to Italy, and I'm sitting outside on a terrace. Little birds are stealing my fries and I'm wearing no coat. It's wonderful.

Oh no you don't, little bird 

Awaiting my flight outside.

And Hans has shown me that this weather is awaiting me in Italy:
I thought I'd left Michigan!

Anyway.

But it was also so fun to hang out with my brother and sister-in-law here in Spain! We walked by the beach, had paella and sangria made with CAVA and life was perfect 

I love me a good gimmick and 2 showed up yesterday at lunch. 

First, a paella timer, which they brought to the table so you wouldn't drive them crazy asking when it would be ready:

And a spork to eat it with!

I need one of these for rice!!!

Anyway, I am so happy I got a few hours with them in Barcelona...and now on to Italy!!

No comments: