Saturday, July 20, 2024

I'm Hot.

Literally. My fan says it all.











Thanks to my dear friend Emilia for such a descriptive fan, which has also been a lifesaver on this trip.

Now I moved quite a few Americans of Scandinavian descent over to the hot and spicy Mediterranean, and we’ve all been melting this week. 

But that hasn’t stopped us! And despite the nearly hundred -degree weather, we’ve collectively hit up several cafes, taken scooters around the city, visited all the museums (including the Egyptian Museum. Did you know it’s the second largest in the world after Cairo??) And we also had an extremely sweaty but very fun night at my friend Manuela’s bar, where my dad hosted a get/together for is all. We’re thriving in the heat over here!!




















It’s been a crazy surreal weekend for me, having so many people I love from different parts of my life in one place. The only thing I can compare it to is when you’re having a wedding. I love looking at the pictures later to see random people who may have never met having new interactions.
Makes my heart happy.



















So now off to figure out the final details for the big party tonight. See you there!

No comments: