Friday, July 12, 2024

It Does Take Some Organization

 I thought it would be fun to share a piece of my "itinerary" that I've been using to remember what is going on on which days, and who has to be picked up where and when...I am sort of terrified that I will forget a kid at the airport, leaving them stranded, or forget to book a hotel, or something else that may cause someone somewhere some temporary insanity.

So I'm living and dying by this spreadsheet right now:










I'm realizing I'm already well into the week, and that there are things on my to-do list that have not been to-doed. Done.  Like Airbnbs that need to be booked and Torino Survival Guide's sent to my friends and family. 

And I'm thinking of doing those things; I really am. I am picking up my sister and brother-in-law tomorrow to go to the countryside near Asti to see Sophie in a dance performance (she's been there this week at a dance intensive), and I could check into the hotel and buckle down. 

But probably, I will go with them to the nearest cute cafe, and sit outside with a nice Spritz and talk about doing those things.

Because after all--we're in Italy, and there's a reason why.

So cheers! And can't wait to see you all.




No comments: