Friday, September 16, 2011

Incredible!

So I just got off of my first flight to Paris, and something happened that has never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever happened in all my 20 years of flying : I slept for THE ENTIRE FLIGHT!

It changes everything.

By the way, I am really feeling good now about going to India and the type of people I will find there. I had a 20 minute conversation at the Detroit airport with the woman working at the Duty Free...she is from Delhi. Besides being incredibly helpful and nice, she gave me her email address and the phone number of her brother in law who is a doctor there!  However,  she did tell me to wear socks so I don't get malaria.  Too bad I packed all sandals.

It's raining in Paris.

2 comments:

Randy and Lynn said...

Boo that it's raining in Paris.

Girlinitaly said...

Later it was gorgeous.