Thursday, September 22, 2011

Traffic

Have I mentioned that I am enthralled by the traffic? Only 3 or 4 times, right? I mean, I'm sorry, but it is incredible. I can't wait to get in my cab each day just so I can experience the traffic again. I see the most uncommon things.

Witnessed on the highway:

  • Women riding sidesaddle on the back of a motorcycle
  • 7-8 people crammed into a rickshaw
  • 2 men driving a huge tractor down the street with the name "Blow Horn" painted on it
  • Children under 5 in the street
So here are a couple of my favorite pictures of Indian traffic for you:


Not only is the woman riding side-saddle, but there is another woman and a child on the bike, and only the driver's bothering with a helmet!!





Apparently, even the goats like rickshaws. I hope he charged them full price.




No comments: